WinToUSB Technician version 5.1 Portable
WinToUSB (also called Windows To USB) is the best free Windows To Go Creator which allows a user to install and run a fully-functional Windows operating system on an external hard drive or a USB flash drive. It is so easy and efficient, with just a few simple steps and a few minutes, a user can create portable Windows 10/8/7 directly from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX image file or a CD/DVD drive. Also, the user can clone an existing Windows OS installation (Windows 7 or later) to a USB drive as a portable Windows. WinToUSB also supports creating a Windows installation USB flash drive from a Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2010/2008 installation ISO file so that the user can install Windows from the USB flash drive easily.
- Windows To Go, Creator, allows a user to install and run Windows on an external hard drive or a USB flash drive and carry this portable Windows USB drive to anywhere and use it on any computer:
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating a Windows To Go USB drive;
- Creation of Windows To Go directly from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX image file or a CD/DVD drive;
- Clone an existing Windows installation (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2016/2012/2010/2008 R2) to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace;
- Use of a Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2016/2012/2010/2008 R2 to create Windows To Go Workspace;
- Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go drive;
- Support for creating VHD/VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace.
- Windows installation USB Creator allows a user to create a Windows installation USB drive from a Windows 10/8/7/vista/2016/2012/2008 installation ISO image file with a few simple steps, with this feature user can create a Windows bootable USB drive to install Windows on both Traditional BIOS and UEFI computers by using the same USB drive.
- WinToUSB also supports creating a bootable Windows PE USB drive; it can help users transfer the contents of a Windows PE image to a USB drive and make the USB drive bootable.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® 8 and Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
CPU: Intel® Pentium® processor 1 GHz;
RAM: 256MB (1024MB recommended);
HDD: 50MB of free space;
Display: 800×600 graphic device (higher resolution recommended);
1. Run the executable file;