MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro version 3.1 + Keys
MiniTool ShadowMaker is an all-in-one data protection and disaster recovery solution for PCs. It can back up user Windows Operating System, essential files/folders, selected partitions, and even an entire disk. With a copy of backup, a user can restore data once a disaster occurs, like a system crash, hard drive failure, and more. It is a professional backup tool, which can provide data protection services and disaster recovery solutions for user PCs.
It is the best backup software that can back up OS, files and folders, disks and partitions. With this backup software, a user can restore data once a disaster occurs.
A user can make a backup of the content stored on its computer, but at the same time, network administrators can do the same for other PCs. Regardless of user choice, things are quite straightforward when trying to create a backup. A user needs to indicate a source as well as a destination. Note that any backup task can be carried out either immediately or scheduled, with the possibility of having it start daily, weekly, monthly, at login or logoff.
Aside from that, a series of parameters can be set when backing up user system. Thus, a user can add a comment, enable email notifications, choose the compression level for the created image or backup, exclude items from backup, allow password protection, and much more. MiniTool ShadowMaker is an all-encompassing application designed to restore user computer to a previous state whenever it encounters a significant malfunction rendering it unresponsive. The program bundles many management features but manages to remain approachable for anyone who thinks that it is better to prevent than to cure.
Most common issues MiniTool ShadowMaker can help user resolve:
- Clone Hard Drive Windows 7;
- Fix Windows 10 Reset Stuck;
- Restore the Previous Version of Windows;
- Migrate Windows 10;
- Can not Create Recovery Drive Windows 10;
- Clone HDD to Smaller SSD.
- System Backup and Restore – create a system image and enable a user to restore to the previous state when there is a need;
- Files and Folders Sync – sync files and folders to other location to keep data safe;
- Restore to Different Computer – create a system image on a regular computer and restore it to the dissimilar hardware;
- Files and Folders Backup – backing up the essential files and folders is the best way to keep data safe;
- Change Backup Scheme – manage hard disk space by changing the backup scheme;
- Automatic Backup – set user backup matters regularly to safeguard its data and PC well;
OS: Microsoft Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
CPU: Processor Pentium 1 GHz;
RAM: 1GB RAM for 32-bit OS or 2GB RAM for 64-bit OS;
HDD: 1.5 GB free disk space.
1. Kindly read “Readme.txt” file given in download zip file;