EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 13.2 Technician FULL
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is used to recover lost data from PCs, laptops or servers. It is able to recover files from deleted or corrupted hard disk partitions, as well as recover data from formatted drives with reset under Windows, for RAID-arrays, USB-flash drives, memory cards and other media.
It will restore the desired file types and can be during a scan automatically skip “broken” sectors on the disk. Restore the data in case of formatting the disk, damage file structure, accidental file deletion, system failure, and viral attacks.
• Recovers lost data in just 3 steps.
• Recover deleted or lost files, even if they have been deleted from the Recycle Bin.
• File recovery after accidental format, even after to reinstall Windows.
• Recover files from unreadable Dynamic disks.
• Restoring files after a hard drive failure.
• Disk recovery after a hard disk failure.
• Restoring files after separation errors.
• Recover data from hard drives with the RAW file system.
• Recover documents, photos, music, video and e-****.
• Restoring files on Linux systems Windows.
• Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media.
• Identify types of files before restoring the file for easy retrieval of lost files.
• Save previous searching results for continuous recovery.
• Quickly scan lost files by automatically skipping bad sectors.
• High quality of file recovery.
• Ability to create a disk image for data recovery.
• Intelligent search all possible file systems on hard drive.
• Provides partition recovery FAT12 file systems, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS , NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3.
• The program recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring files and folders.
• Recovers compressed and encrypted files under NTFS.
• Preview recoverable files and images in BMP, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF , TIF and PNG, and others.
• Support for large capacity drives and multi-drive systems.
• Ability to resume the last recovery result.
• Changing the size of recoverable files.
• Recover a specific file by right-clicking.
• Simple and easy to use interface.
When should you use?
• When the formatted hard drive.
• If damaged or missing critical file system structures.
• If you accidentally delete a file.
• When wanton loss of files.
• When an unexpected system shutdown or application errors.
• If a virus infects a system and worm or damage to the system.
• If you experience problems with the boot.
• If the structure is corrupted or deleted section.
• In case of damage due to overvoltage or power failure.
. • When you restore a file with an unknown file system, including hard drives, external drives, ZIP / USB, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, SD cards, and other
supported device types:
• External ZIP / the USB the HDD
• the IDE the HDD
• the SCSI the HDD
• the SATA the HDD
Fire-Wire the HDD • (IEEE1394)
• Floppy disks
• USB Flash Drive
• SD memory card
• the iPod
• Digital Audio Players
• Dynamic disks. There are five types of dynamic volumes: simple, spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID-5
• Memory cards and other storage media like disk drives that use FAT / NTFS and EXT2 / EXT3 file system to store files and folders