AOMEI Backupper Professional/Technician/Technician Plus/Server version 5.5.0 Full
AOMEI Backupper is an efficient, reliable, professional backup and recovery software designed to assist a user in creating disk, partition and system backups, which can be used to quickly restore user computer to a previous state of stability in case of emergency. It lets users securely backup PC and Server, provides one-click backup user system partition or disk and does it in minutes.
The software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if user data gets lost or corrupted. Also, the user can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering its data when the system crashes, and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
The scheduler function enables a user to set a single backup on a specific date, or run it repeatedly at preferred time intervals, while the restore section displays all the existing backup files sorted by their creation time, and lets the user select the one he wants to use.
With the clone tool, the user can copy and reproduce a system partition, dynamic volume or the entire hard drive, to copy it on another HDD. This feature can prove useful when the user wants to replace the whole data from its computer with a different one. It also helps in transfer all the applications users typically work with, including the operating system. It can also be used for migrating the OS to another machine.
Another utility provided by AOMEI Backupper verifies the integrity of a backup image, making sure that the file is not damaged or corrupted. Moreover, users can create a bootable rescue media device, such as a CD, DVD or even USB portable drive.
AOMEI Backupper lets users clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere with the running applications. This option of AOMEI Backupper is very efficient because backup data can still be made when the user is working.
- One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Backup user hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
Partition and Volume Backup:
- Users can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file. When the user’s computer occurs some problems, such as accidentally deleted files, the system can not start, virus damage, by using the created backup before, the user can restore the system to its previous normal state or retrieve lost data.
- Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
Disk and Partition Recovery:
- Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to the original state.
Selective file restore:
- Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
- Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows a user to resize partitions during this cloning process and supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid-state drive.
Partition and Volume Clone:
- Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and correctly transfer it to another partition or volume.
Incremental and differential backups:
- Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
Encryption and Compression:
- User can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry-leading compression algorithm to compress image files to take up less disk space.
Image file checker and explorer:
- Check the data integrity of the image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that users can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
Comment Backups and Splitting Backups:
- Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let the user know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
Create Bootable Rescue Media:
- Users can create bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
Storage Devices: Supports all storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, Hardware RAID, etc. Moreover, it supports MBR and GPT style and fully supports capacities higher than 2TB.
1. Kindly read “Readme.txt” file given in download zip file;